[NAG] Milestone: Subsystem Freeze

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Mar 27 18:24:44 CEST 2007

On Monday 26 March 2007 1:18:53 pm Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Allen Winter wrote:
> >But toma and I want to move this forward 1 day to Monday 2 April.
> >This way we can have 1 last "big changes Monday".
>
> Can we have the whole weekend as Monday? Or at least Sunday too?

Since there have been no objections, I will add "Big Changes 3-Day Weekend"
to the schedule.  So we have Sat 31 March, Sun 1 April, and Mon 2 April to make
the final set of big changes.   Well, almost final.. see the next para :)

> I don't have ANY time during the week to code and I have not finalised the
> new networking class. It shrinks and shrinks in my mind so that it no
> longer should be considered a new subsystem. However, it does have the
> potential to break a lot of stuff, since I'll be removing the current
> socket classes.

In my opinion we should let Thiago implement his new networking class
during the week long hackathon starting 15 April.   And if that isn't possible
for Thiago, then whenever he has the chance, but sometime in April.

-Allen