Move KGet back to trunk

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Mon Mar 26 16:28:49 CEST 2007

Hi

I don't think there will be objections against this step, but I just want to
get sure before doing it.

As you probably know, KGet has been branched out [1] in KDE 3 times. In
branches/work/make_kget_cool it has been developed for the last years.
Probably one year ago, I removed the trunk version in order to not lose time
with porting the app twice.

Now the KGet team (I'm a member of the KGet team) would like to move the app
back to trunk/KDE/kdenetwork. The app is in an usable state, but will still
get improved. We would like to do this move in order to get some user
feedback and test as soon as possible.

Some weeks ago we published a story about the almost rewritten KGet on KDE
commit-digest [2]. The comments on the dot [3] have been positive.

Any objections or comments?

Bye
urs

[1] http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/make_kget_cool/