Release Time Shift

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Mar 16 16:37:48 CET 2007

Howdy,

Would there be any major objections to shifting the entire plan forward
by 1 month?

Reasons:
 1) The subsystem freeze on 1 April is only 2 weeks from now and we
      still haven't finalized the roadmap.

 2) I was chatting with some of the core devs this morning, and there is
      still *lots* to-do in kdelibs.  (eg, no gui in core, no qt3support in kdeui+kio;
      all BC-related, so it can't be done later)

 3) more time to arrange a kdelibs dev meeting

So, 1 May would be the subsystem freeze, with 1 month added onto
all the other milestones.

Objections?  Comments?
-Allen