[V2.0] KDE4.0.0 Release Roadmap

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:23:35 CET 2007

> But imho this should not stop anything from being released - win32 port is
> not really important for kde 4.0.

I think your job job is much more important than that. With a solid win32
and OSX port, and a good installer, we can promote a mature and very
powerfull Win/Linux/OSX developpement technology for both 3part editor  and
opensource  devs... A good java/.Net competitor. And if we promote that
well, we are talking about more apps on linux/BSD, and integred with KDE.

This is the most strategic stuff for KDE, IMHO.