obsolete templates

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Wed Mar 7 13:02:48 CET 2007

Am Dienstag 06 März 2007 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> A Dimarts 06 Març 2007, Stephan Kulow va escriure:
> > Hi!
>
> Hi, thanks for attacking the i18n issue :-)
>
> I have a question and a comment.
>
> Question: Are playground modules beign parsed? okular has a Messages.sh but
> no template, are we doing something wrong?
No, they weren't. I changed that now. There will be some overlap with the
desktop files as files in trunk/l10n and trunk/l10n-kde4 will battle for the
better translation, but I'm afraid this death we have to die ;(

If someone has a good suggestion how to fix this, shoot.

> Commnent: messages/kdegraphics/kpdf.pot should be moved to
> messages/playground/graphics/okular.pot as most of the messages are the
> same or very similar.

Done that.

Greetings, Stephan