[RFC] Draft Roadmap for KDE 4.0

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Tue Mar 6 23:14:53 CET 2007

Op di 6 mar 2007 23:07 schreef u:
> the message freeze also seems a bit soon. would it be possible to match the
> string freeze with the beta freeze? there is so much potential for UI change
> with 4.0 (and a lot has already changed) that committing earlier rather than
> later might be a bit more difficult than usual.

I'm not sure, but since the i18n system has changed a bit, we need to give the translators some time. But I'm not sure how much impact the changes have on the amount of fuzzies. One of the reasons I've proposed a kdelibs messagefreeze a bit earlier, so translators can start with that.

Coolo, can you tell us if the impact on the translations is big?

Toma