Renaming the next beta to alpha2?

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Jun 20 15:59:27 CEST 2007

On Wednesday, 20. June 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> in case anyone cares, i agree. i don't care what it is called, as long as
> we do regular snapshot releases. that is the most important thing we can do
> right now imho =)

I agree with that as well. Personally, I don't care much if we call it alpha2
or beta1, however I have the feeling that calling it beta1 would be a lie,
and alpha2 would be honest. So to go with the hype, alpha2 would be a retro
name, and beta1 would be cool. With ohter words, beta1 it is.

How about we call it KDE 3.91 ? ;)

Dirk