delay the Phonon freeze a bit more

Allen Winter winter at
Wed Jul 11 15:13:43 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 10 July 2007 6:30:33 am Matthias Kretz wrote:
> Hi,
> would it be possible to delay the Phonon API freeze one or two more weeks? 
> Reason: since I finally have other people looking at the API and questioning 
> the design (i.e. Trolltech) we're able to improve quite a few things. Now I'd 
> like to have another intensive week where we work on it together, but since I 
> have an exam on July 18th, that'd be the last week of July.
> I need to know very soon so that we can arrange the flight accordingly.
> And please CC me, otherwise I'll have to read the archives and answer with top 
> posts (if I have to answer).
My initial thoughts are "why not"?
Unless you expect the API changes to be really disruptive.

We can choose our schedule and we can choose not to be stupid.

Anyway, that's my 2cents.

More information about the release-team mailing list