delay the Phonon freeze a bit more

Matthias Kretz kretz at
Tue Jul 10 12:30:33 CEST 2007


would it be possible to delay the Phonon API freeze one or two more weeks? 
Reason: since I finally have other people looking at the API and questioning 
the design (i.e. Trolltech) we're able to improve quite a few things. Now I'd 
like to have another intensive week where we work on it together, but since I 
have an exam on July 18th, that'd be the last week of July.

I need to know very soon so that we can arrange the flight accordingly.

And please CC me, otherwise I'll have to read the archives and answer with top 
posts (if I have to answer).

Matthias Kretz (Germany)                            <><
MatthiasKretz at, kretz at,
Matthias.Kretz at
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : 

More information about the release-team mailing list