Some Thoughts on Releases (Kludge and the Future)

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Feb 26 14:04:43 CET 2007

On Saturday 24 February 2007 12:29:35 Tom Albers wrote:
> Can we also announce everything on kde-announce ? I'll blog about
> kde-announce later on. I think the impact on that mailinglist is
> underestimated currently.

I agree. In the past couple of releases, I've had that ass-card passed on to
coolo, so this time, I didn't even think about it. (And did have little time
anyways.) So let's add that to the list of planned improvements for the next
releases.
--
sebas

deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin, 1759