Some Thoughts on Releases (Kludge and the Future)

Dominik Haumann dhaumann at kde.org
Sat Feb 24 16:17:02 CET 2007

On Saturday 24 February 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
[...]
> - I see that milliams started a KDE3 -> KDE4 porting tutorial at
>   http://developernew.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Porting
>    That tutorial should be improved and a link provided with
>    the next release announcement.  The current tutorial
>    provided on kdeedu.kde.org is lacking.

Just for info: This porting page is not meant to include the information of
kdelibs/KDE4PORTING.html. It right now only contains links to those files +
some text about additional stuff.
Once KDE4PORTING.html is in a more "stable" state we can consinder moving
the content, but not yet.
See also discussion at:
http://developernew.kde.org/Talk:Development/Tutorials/KDE4_Porting_Guide

Greetings :)