Shipping a cursor theme with KDE

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Dec 27 17:29:50 CET 2007

On Thursday 27 December 2007, Tom Albers wrote:
> Thanks, and I completely agree, it is simply too late.

I completely agree too. It's too late for 4.0. The work won't be lost and will
be included in 4.1, among a lot of great many things. And there is also the
possibility to post the cursors on kde-apps.org .

And it's really definitively not a question of trust in the artists abilities.
I put the same trust in them as in the developers, they do a great job, but
they also can make mistakes, like developers, they are humans ;)

--
Cyrille Berger