Modules and Maintainers

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Dec 19 00:51:25 CET 2007

On Tuesday 18 December 2007 18:08:07 Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 09:17:36AM -0500, Allen Winter wrote:

> > Yes.  kdesdk is tops on my list of modules in need of a maintainer.
> >

> Consider it maintained by me then, please. I'm supposed to already be
> maintaining cervisia, and I can go ahead and take responsibility for the
> module as a whole.

Yay!
Welcome to official Dudeliness/Coordinatorship

Matt, please add your name to the kdesk row in the table at
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Module_Status#Module_Status

And feel free to update the kdesdk specific table near the bottom
of that page as appropriate.  I noticed in kdesdk/CMakelists.txt that
there are applications (like kspy, kunittest, and kscheck) that haven't
been ported yet and probably should be added to the table.