KCalc's Future

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sun Dec 9 13:07:46 CET 2007

On Sunday 09 December 2007 12:36:51 Tom Albers wrote:
> Op Saturday 8 December 2007 20:40 schreef u:
> > I'm not sure there is a
> > strong need for a maintainer. Its got well below the average amount
> > of bugs (22)
>
> We are aming for a maintainer for each application. See for example the
> gmp-issue, that still needs to be resolved.

I did some quick bug triaging and there are just 18 open bugs left. One of
them is most likely actually an oxygen bug (#153166).
Such a low bug count may very well have something to do with the lack of
maintainer, and using that as a reason to throw away code that *just
works* is something I strongly object about.

Anyway, that's just to make my opinion clear on such issues, I guess we
actually have a maintainer so lets close this thread :)
--
Thomas Zander