kdewebdev in KDE 4.0

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Wed Dec 5 08:39:40 CET 2007

On Wednesday 05 December 2007, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:

> I just checked what peachy means, and I'm glad you were not being
> blunt :)
>
> Well, it's just that we asked for kdewebdev inclusion since two
> releases ago, and kdewebdev tarball was still missing in the beta and
> in RC1, and we didn't have any response since that. Currently all
> applications in kdewebdev are enable by default in CMakeLists.txt,
> perhaps this is a problem?

Well, Dirk said in the past:
"
we can remove the other applications from the tarball. the problem is
that
kdewebdev depends for unknown reasons on kdevplatform, which is blocked
for
4.0 as well."

I assumed if apps can be removed from the tarball, it is possible to
change the CMakeList.txt as well in the tarball only. If only those two
apps remain in kdewebdev, there won't be any dependency on
kdevplatform.

Andras