Does the string freeze remain in effect?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Dec 2 17:02:58 CET 2007

Hi,

ok, so KDE 4.0 has been delayed by around a month. Does this open another
window to do some string changes (if so, for how long), or does the string
freeze remain in effect?

On a more general note: I suppose for people who are highly involved in kde
development this will not be a problem, and the information is accessible
somewhere, but as an on-and-off contributor, I've found myself confused about
what is or is not allowed at the moment, more than once. To me it would be
really helpful, if there was a large visible note right at the top of
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Release_Schedule (or some other
highly visible page), which always lists the freezes which are currently in
effect, and how long they are expected to stay in effect.

Regards
Thomas