[rekonq] Rekonq Icon

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Wed May 29 13:42:04 UTC 2013

Sorry it to me long to get back, too. I never got your reply and this kind
of got lost in the shuffle.

Re-looking it over, I agree wholeheartedly. I'll take another swing at it
and aim for a more simplified version that keep with the current layout of
the icon. Looking at what I sent it does feel both overcomplicated and flat
at the same time. No time guarantees on any work, but consider it in the
pipes again.

Sorry for the improper quote.
 - Ken

>> Hi Ken,
>> and sorry for the VERY LATE reply. I took a look to your work, I thought
>> about, I took my time... and I think that rekonq icon is Lionel's one.
Let
>> me please explain this.
>> In our early days, we had an easy icon done by a child (one of rekonq
first
>> supporters). Then Lionel started thinking about implementing a new one.
He