[rekonq] Rekonq icon

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 05:34:32 UTC 2013

Sorry I didn't reply Lionel, for some reason my email didn't sort your
message correctly. :S

Thank you for the blender file - though I can't say I'd be able to do
anything with it! I'm terrible at blender. Worse than terrible. Last time I
tried to use blender I utterly failed to make a cube. I do want to say I
tried about a dozen concept sketches but I kept going back to your concept.
Your icon is wonderfully recognizable and well thought-out, hopefully I
didn't lose that.

Anywho! I actually just polished off the first vector revision;

http://kver.ca/misc/rekonq-banner.png (previews)
http://kver.ca/misc/rekonq-iconpack.zip (SVG icons & PNG files)

If you like em', consider them under the GNU GPL3, unless you want it under
a different license then I'd be happy to use another. The SVG icons are
made with Inkscape. At some point I want to give these more polish, but
consider it a future update - I'm afraid my artistic streak is running out
for the month. ;)

If these are good enough for an upcoming release, fantastic! All yours. If
you guys want some tweaks I could probably rush any changes to meet any
release schedules.

Hope those work! And also, great job on Rekonq!