[rekonq] Rekonq icon

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 06:02:32 UTC 2013

Hey again!

Sorry I didn't get back with info on my little icon in reasonable time; I
got a little frustrated with an early concept being terrible and wound up
sitting on it, but I got struck by lightning and drew up a new idea.

Here's a link to the concept I just polished off:

http://kver.ca/misc/rekonq2-icon.png

If it looks like something you guys are interested in, give me any feedback
or changes you might want. Odds are I can get a final high-detail vector
icon done sometime next week if everyone agrees on it, along with a couple
lower-detail pixel-precise versions.

 - Ken