[rekonq] Instapaper support in Rekonq

Siteshwar siteshwar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:06:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

That seems a fair point since not everybody uses Instapaper, and in this
case we can try to support read later feature which stores page list
locally. So instead of using Instapaper we can just store list of articles
to be read later locally and we may (or may not) choose to support
Instapaper to sync our local read later list ( like bookmarks )

As I said earlier

"So let's say a user starts Rekonq for first time in a Kde session, he
should get a reminder about pages saved on Instapaper for reading later, or
notification can be made when user is idle for some time."

I still believe this feature would be very helpful even without Instapaper.
Thanks, and let me know about your views !

Regards,
Siteshwar