[rekonq] Rekonq and Highcharts

andrea diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 08:44:36 UTC 2012

Hi Michele,
Can you please point us to a precise link and a precise description of the
problem, so that we can find it faster?
I started browsing the site pointed out, but there are really too many
examples/demos to let me search there...
bugs.kde.org).
By the way, in general, yes, it seems from your description a qtwebkit
engine problem. But it is not unsolvable.

Regards,

2012/7/1 Michele Pagnin <agv46 at tiscali.it>

> Hi Rekonq team.
> I am a Rekonq user/fun.
> I write to report to you a "bug"
> Usually at work I deal with charts realized with Highcharts (
> http://www.highcharts.com/). Rekonq not supports all animation of this js
> library, like fade-in fade-out of the series and tooltips.
> In Google Chrome, Firefox and Opera all works fine. Is It a QtWebKit
> Engine question (then unsolvable) or is it something related to the app?
>
> Thank you for yours attention
>
> Bye
>
> Michele

Andrea Diamantini