[rekonq] Cookie Jar API

Jonas Gastal jgastal at profusion.mobi
Mon Jan 16 23:46:27 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I'm contacting you all because I'm rewriting Qt's cookie jar. I've worked
on a few versions of my patch and to make sure as little work as possible
is wasted I'm trying to include all possible stakeholders in the
discussion. As a KDE(and ultimately Qt) based browser I imagine you might
have requisites on cookie handling, so I invite you to comment on that.
It's important to note that because of the qt binary compatibility promise
that are some changes that must be made now or never(actually 6.0).

For anyone that has an account on qt-project the patch can be found on:

http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,12868

If not look here:

http://paste.kde.org/187616/ (please forgive if it lost any formatting, I
had to copy & edit & paste from gerrit, as I'm away from my main machine
right now)

Comments can be directed to gerrit(preferred, but requires login), myself
or the qt-labs mailing list(development at qt-project.org).

Thank you for the attention,

Gastal

P.S. I've tried to find Arora's mailing list but couldn't, so if anyone
could forward this to the, I would appreciate it.