[rekonq] [RFC] Draggable Tabs

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Thu Feb 23 03:31:49 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:09 PM, David Narvaez
<david.narvaez at computer.org> wrote:
> Ok, I started the draggableTabs[0] branch, and will be working on it.
> I'll let you all know when there's something to test. Anybody willing
> to try/help just ping me here or on IRC (dMaggot).
>
> David E. Narváez
>
> [0] https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/network/rekonq/repository/show?rev=draggableTabs

Heya folks, and especially Marc that was askig on IRC,

An initial implementation is up. Currently you need to drag one tab to
the tab bar of the other (or even the same) window. I'm going to ask
about this behavior and some other implementation details in separate
threads.