[rekonq] [RFC] Draggable Tabs

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Tue Feb 21 02:09:10 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 3:05 AM, Andrea Diamantini <adjam7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Working with branches is THE way to work with git (and with rekonq, first
> KDE project git based?). Don't worry about ReviewBoard and open a personal
> clone of rekonq in KDE git infrastructure, instead.
>
> About Anton's comment (that I coudn't reply because didn't include David's
> post), I don't think this overlaps with TIrtha's work in any way. It's
> another way to "organize" tabs, I know. But users do usually very strange
> different things. Common user interfaces are very redundant, think about how
> many ways you know to open a new tab...
>
> As a conclusive comment about requested feature, I have to say I really like
> it, BUT it will need complete review/rewrite for the version AFTER 0.10,
> where plans have not yet been revealed. I have to write something somewhere
> about...

Ok, I started the draggableTabs[0] branch, and will be working on it.
I'll let you all know when there's something to test. Anybody willing
to try/help just ping me here or on IRC (dMaggot).

David E. Narváez

[0] https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/network/rekonq/repository/show?rev=draggableTabs