[rekonq] Favorites in Rekonq

Siteshwar siteshwar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:56:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have been using Rekonq from quite some time, and I realized that I am
making no use of Favorites feature. Reason I can think of right now is that
I am required to add favorite pages manually (and process to do so is
cumbersome). If I want to frequently visit a page, I rather bookmark it
than adding it to favorites. So how do you guys make distinction between
bookmarks and favorites (except favorite pages are shown each time new tab
is opened) ?

One way to make good use of favorites feature is to autmatically add most
visited pages to Favorites, so that user can see list of them each time new
tab is opened. Let me know your views about it !

Regards,
Siteshwar