[rekonq] saving history of tabs on quitting rekonq

Anton Kreuzkamp akreuzkamp at web.de
Sun Mar 27 18:49:28 CEST 2011

Some weeks ago I've filed a reviewrequest "restore the tab's history when
restoring a tab/session" (https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/100604/).

The qtwebkit-patch that is needed for writing the tab's history was rejected
with the reason that it is possible with a QDataStream. Indeed it is, but only
by saving the raw binary-stream.

Now I see 3 possibilities to organize that:
a) write the binary-stream as textNode into the xml-file
b) find some other way to organize the tab histories in one file (ideas wanted!)
c) create one file per tab and use directories for what we previously used xml-
tags

Opinions about which one to take are welcome :)

best regards, Anton