[rekonq] Re: Tab Preview Size

Furkan Üzümcü furkanuzumcu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 00:43:38 CET 2011

On 02.02.2011 01:36, Panagiotis Papadopoulos wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 02 Februar 2011, 01:31:10 schrieb Furkan Üzümcü:
>> Hello.
>> As the number of tabs increases the size of the tab previews decrease.
>> We need to find a base size for tab previews.
>> Does anyone have an opinion on it?
>>

> I like the approach of the tab previews you used in your pin tabs feature :-) ;-)
Height = 150
Width = 200
I also like this approach but Pierre Rossi told me not to hard code the
size. He may change his mind. If no one comes up with a better idea I
guess we HAVE TO use this approach because previews that get smaller as
the number of tabs increases aren't good!

--
Regards,
Furkan Üzümcü