[rekonq] Fwd: Re: Rekonq docs

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Sep 21 16:13:43 CEST 2010

написане Sat, 11 Sep 2010 15:44:57 +0300, Panagiotis Papadopoulos
<pano_90 at gmx.net>:

> Forward this message to our mailing list.
>
> The docs on userbase really seem to be more complete than our current
> docbook.
> It might be a good idea too adopt the userbase docs after the release of
> 0.6 (in the next couple of days).
> Does one of you (Burkhard/Yuri) know how/whether we can “convert” the
> userbase docs into a regular docbook?

Hi!

I just committed UserBase docs (converted to the DocBook by the script) to
branches/work/doc/rekonq/ (http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/doc/rekonq/
). The useful part is index.docbook and *.png.

Hope that it helps to make rekonq docs better. ;)

Best regards,
Yuri