[rekonq] Fwd: Bookmark widget

andrea diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 17:52:54 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: andrea diamantini <adjam7 at gmail.com>
Date: 2010/9/7
Subject: Re: [rekonq] Bookmark widget
To: Panagiotis Papadopoulos <pano_90 at gmx.net>

I just wanna add that I'm ok with the eventual changes if people prefer it.
I just wanna point out that we are now 5 days to the stable release and that
when the bk widget was implemented we debated about it and decided that way
(shown disabled). So, to revert a discussed change I'd like at least to
discuss it again.

Regards,