[rekonq] Bookmark widget

Jon Ander Peñalba jonan.debian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 09:02:06 CEST 2010

Hi,
I want your opinion with a small issue in the bookmark widget.

I think the url should not be shown because it takes a big part of the
widget’s UI without giving the user any information (the url is already in
the url bar), mosts of the times the url is too big to fit in the KLineEdit
anyway so it looks kind of odd and the url is never editable.

I've been asking a few friends and they all prefer it gone, but Andrea likes
it as it's now, so I'd appreciate a few more opinions :)
What do you think? are there any reasons to show the url?

I've attached two screenshots showing this.