[rekonq] Website copy

Nikhil Marathe nsm.nikhil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 20:35:00 CEST 2010

Hi,

I know the new website is a WIP, but here is what I think would be
better copy, I've fixed some language (mainly excessive use of anyway
to start sentences) and added something more useful to the normal user

"""""
rekonq
rekonq is a KDE browser based on Webkit. It aims to embrace KDE
technologies to have a full-featured KDE web browser. This software is
the product of my “playing to be a programmer”, so the higher its
quality is, the better I can play. I've got lots of ideas to implement
in it, all the features that I would like to have in my “perfect
browser”. Rekonq is far from perfect however. It needs a lot of love.
Features rekonq will never have -- tons of features like (some) other
browsers. Currently it can :

Provide a good tabbed browsing experience ;)
Download files through the KDE download system
Share bookmarks with Konqueror
Supports proxies
Anonymous browsing
Developer tools to inspect web pages