[rekonq] Re: Clear Button in URL bar

andrea diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 13:37:00 CET 2010

When we removed it, we debated and decided about that. Moreover (sorry to
say, I just explained this before) our implementation of the "right" icons
does NOT allow using the KLineEdit::setClearButtonShown() method.
Please, revert your commit and in the future ask for a review before
committing changes and/or modifications.