[rekonq] ProgressBar solid color

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at canonical.com
Fri May 28 14:16:01 CEST 2010

On 28/05/2010 13:30, Lionel Chauvin wrote:
>> What about removing the animation?
>
> I like the animation but I would like it works better: it is not really an
> animation.
>
> I didn't test the patch that use oxygen style for the progress bar.
> It is a good idea, but, is it confusing ?

I tried it. It looks a bit weird but this can be fixed. What is probably
harder to fix is that one can't click in the widget to enter some text
while it's loading. This is a problem when the site you are visiting is
slow, giving you ample time to (try to) click the url bar to type
something else.

Aurélien