[rekonq] ProgressBar solid color

Johannes Zellner webmaster at nebulon.de
Thu May 27 10:42:00 CEST 2010

On Thursday 27 May 2010 02:41:16 Andrea Diamantini wrote:
> Hi all,
> Can someone please take a look at Mr. Gwenview patch against urlbar? :)
> (http://gitorious.org/rekonq/mainline/merge_requests/2282)
>
> I think that such change needs a bit of discussion. But please, compile &
> test before commenting ;)
>
> Regards,
>
> PS: before someone asks..
> To import it:
>
> $ git co master
> (you are in master, now)
>
> $ git co -b testbranch
> (you created a new branch from master called 'testbranch')
>
> $ git pull \
>   git://gitorious.org/rekonq/mainline.git \
>   refs/merge-requests/2282
> (import code in your branch & merge there)
> $ ..compile & test..
> Reply here ;)

Hi,

I like to have a more solid progress indicator, but since during loading state
the urlbar is not much more than a progressbar, I attached a patch that is not
finished but draws during loading the urlbar as a progressbar.
So we are always in line with the current Qt/KDE theme.

If you like it, I will work on that to iron it out.

Thanks,
Johannes