[rekonq] ProgressBar solid color

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu May 27 03:11:58 CEST 2010

On Thu, 27 May 2010 10:41:16 am Andrea Diamantini wrote:
> Hi all,
> Can someone please take a look at Mr. Gwenview patch against urlbar? :)
> (http://gitorious.org/rekonq/mainline/merge_requests/2282)
>

> I think that such change needs a bit of discussion. But please, compile &
> test before commenting ;)

I like it - the washed out gradient was much harder to interpret for me.

However as mentioned previously (I think) it never seems to reach 100% before
completing.

Another alternative to the trunk gradient which might work better - reverse
the direction of the gradient. Have it start faded and blend to 100% as it
moves to the right,

--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home