[rekonq] urlbar default search engine

Thijs Heus thijsheus at gmail.com
Tue May 18 00:47:13 CEST 2010

Hello,

Since a couple of months, I'm a happy oser of rekonq 0.4 or git as my main browser.
With the latest speed ups of the urlbar, rekonq is getting quite well into shape! Congratulations with that.

Is there any reason why the urlbar uses a different default engine  than the webshortcuts do? I like to have google_lucky as a default, for instance. In my local git repo, i've changed that. Is that something that I should submit through git - I mean, it is a trivial change, if wanted...

Also, the encoding submenu tends to be slow and fills up half my screen. Is it really necessary to have that one outside the configuration?

Best,
Thijs