[rekonq] Why not use kwin tabs instead of internal tabs?

jonas gastal jgastal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:25:00 CET 2010

I haven't looked at the code, however when the kwin tabbing was first
announced I read somewhere(I'll try to find it and put the reference here),
that this feature had no API for programs to create kwin tabs. So IF my
information is correct, what you're asking for can't be done.

If anyone has information on an API to access/create/modify kwin tabs please
correct me.