[rekonq] middleClick patch

Thijs Heus thijsheus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 21:02:31 CEST 2010

Hi Andrea,

I have a very crude patch in my personal build that does the same (hardcoded, haven't gotten around doing something more user friendly). So I am definitely in favor of such an option, it works well icw the tabbed windows of kwin.  However, your current version still seems to open e.g. links from outside rekonq in a new tab, instead of a new window.

I am not too sure whether it is worth delaying the release of 0.5 for this, by the way. It seems like something that can easily wait until the release after that.

Thijs