[rekonq] Proxy authentication problem with rekonq, in case of some websites

Arvind arvind at mbu.iisc.ernet.in
Tue Jun 22 12:32:15 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have been trying to use rekonq for a day or two. The debian sid
version is very unstable and keeps crashing. However, i liked the
overall design and intend to try it again once it becomes more stable.

I would like to report a problem with rekonq, when one tries to use
proxy authentication. I am facing exactly the same problem with
konqueror, so maybe it has to do something with kde. I am forwarding
the mail i had sent to debian-kde ml. Please replace konqueror with
rekonq below, and the problem is similar. The only point i would like
to add is that the proxy server mentioned in the mail below uses
digest authentication.

It would be nice if rekonq gets rid of this bug.

Thanks,
arvind

ps: I am not subscribed to the rekonq mailing list, so please 'cc' the
replies to me.

----- Forwarded message from Arvind <arvind at mbu.iisc.ernet.in> -----