[rekonq] Rekonq website

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 11 09:30:42 CEST 2010

Le vendredi 11 juin 2010 07:50:13, Andrea Diamantini a écrit :
> I'd like to provide a new page for each new release, in the same way
> Firefox & Chrome do, to use it as the "manifest" of the release and to let
> rekonq point there anytime an user upgrades it.
> What I really don't know is if we wanna have also a sort of blogging
> platform there. This depends on what other devs say about. So, if they
> feel the need.

Something like amarok web site ?
http://amarok.kde.org/

I like the idea of blog. It is an easy way to connect users and developpers.
I like to see reactions, they are spontaneous and can replace hundred wishes
on bugs.kde.org.

What I miss on this kind of blog, is a way to post a message in our native
language with an associated translation in english. The translation could be
semi-automatic.

Lionel Chauvin.