[rekonq] Feature request: make optional menu bar

Antonis Kanouras antonis+gmane at metadosis.gr
Wed Jul 28 15:22:27 CEST 2010

I think Rohan means menu bar, and not tool bar :)

Cheers,
Antonio

PS: Andrea, your message to Rohan (the one that he replied back to) did not
appear on Gmane, I'm not sure if you actually addressed it to the list
though.

PS2: I can't really express how much I appreciate your work on Rekonq; I've
been following the progress on Rekonq for many months now and can't wait to
finally be able to get rid of Chromium/Firefox altogether!