[rekonq] Rekonq default

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 20:53:37 CET 2010

On Saturday 20 February 2010 20:39:14 Andrea Diamantini wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm rekonq author and I'd like to share my thoughts and my intentions
> about.
>
> (.. "some" content missing..)
>
> Regards,

Last thing I forgot before is about the name "rekonq". I started (and I'm
continuing) my pet project just for fun. So name wasn't really important. I
named it that way just because my previous browser was konqueror and I felt
the need of "rethink" it.

kdebase or not kdebase,  the name rekonq needs to be changed. And perhaps our
last chance is next (0.5) release.
I'll be happy (and, let me say, proud) to decide the right name for this app
with you.
Just let me know your idea about.