[rekonq] KDE/kdelibs/kio/kio

Dawit Alemayehu adawit at kde.org
Tue Feb 2 18:27:45 CET 2010

On Monday 01 February 2010 13:57:05 Cédric Bellegarde wrote:
> Le Lundi 01 Février 2010 00:03:44, Dawit Alemayehu a écrit :
> > SVN commit 1083276 by adawit:
> >
> > - Prevent all cache related header directives from being sent through the
> > customHttpHeader  meta-data sent to the http ioslave.
> >
> >   This should fix the intermittent issues with missing images or partial
> >
> > rendering of pages,  specially when navigating back in history.
>
> Hello, thanks for this fix but it  seems there is always a problem.
>
> When i Go to http://linuxfr.org, everything is ok. If i click on a link,
> favicon  disapear and there is missing image in page or css is not loaded.
>
> So, it's fixed for first page but it seems to be broken in link navigation.

Works fine for Konqueror + webkitpart as well as the test program we have in
kwebkitpart that is used to exercise/test the correctness of KWebPage.
However, there is one additional patch you might want to apply, specially if
you have disabled the use of cache (ALT+F2 and type cache):

http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/2773/

Try that and see if it fixes your issues. Otherwise, you have problems
elsewhere....