[rekonq] Re: Contribute

Benjamin Poulain benjamin.poulain at nokia.com
Mon Dec 13 12:19:23 CET 2010

On 12/12/2010 11:43 PM, ext Felix Rohrbach wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 12. Dezember 2010, 20:48:33 schrieb Benjamin Poulain:
>> But if you are short on problems to solve:
>> -in the context menu of a page, change "Page Source" to "View Page
>> source" (easy)
> done
>
>> -add a shortcut to "Page source" (Ctrl+U) (easy)
> done

Very cool. I was expecting questions on some build issues, not patches
right away :)

>> -refactor the MainView to completely decouple the tab bar. Ideally, I
>> would like an independant TabBar and MainView. The main problem being
>> implementing the corner widget (more advanced, ask for more info if you
>> want to do that).
> Now I'd like to have the "more info" :-)

In the future, I want to get rid of the tab widget. Instead, it would be
nice to have a single QGraphicsView containing all the pages.

One of the things in the way of using graphics view is the TabWidget.
Ideally, MainView would be composed of a independant tab bar, and a
widget with the webviews.

One of the pesky details of that decoupling is the corner widget. The
widget is unfortunately a concept of QTabWidget, not QTabBar. A new tab
bar widget could handle the tab bar and the corner widget.

cheers,
Benjamin