[rekonq] Re: Question to GCI task

anglov anglov92 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 21:52:57 CET 2010

Thanks for the anwser

>Isn't that problem already solved by
>http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/100205/?

I'm not sure, what you mean. I don't find any solution of this problem. It's
only for "text like URL". I find a way how can i get a links target from
selected text with these links.

You could ask about differences about my task and this. I should create a menu
context action to open many links in new tab, when there are selected.

Explain me if you mean something else.

>There is no other function to get the selection with DOM info. It is a
>known limitation of QtWebKit. A workaround sometimes used by customer is
>executing JavaScript in the page context to get the selection object.
>This is not a solution for Rekonq since JavaScript can be disabled by
>the user.

So if it isn't possible, how can I do this? I haven't idea how can I open
links in new tab, if I don't know, what the link is?

I'm worried, but I hope that there is any other solution for this. Have you
any tips?

Regards,
anglov