[rekonq] Re: New Tab Themes

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 10:48:18 CET 2010

On Sunday 12 December 2010 09:28:03 Furkan Üzümcü wrote:
> Hello. For adding new tab themes in Rekonq, should I copy the files to
> rekonqdir/pics or they should be kept where they are and Rekonq gets them
> from there.
> How should I do it?

Hi Furkan.
I think the correct answer here is: it depends. If you need a file/icon/image
installed somewhere else (eg: kdebase/oxygen/kdeartwork) then use that.
And eventually implement a fallback solution.
Otherwise, go installing it via rekonq. In rekonqdir/pics or wherever you
think it's better (eg: rekonqdir/themes/themename).

Have fun playing with it ;)