[rekonq] Re: Google Code-In: First submission

Pierre Rossi pierre.rossi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 23:15:39 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

Looks like a nice addition.
I wonder why the i18nc call is necessary, but I trust you pano to have a
good reason for that.
The only little remark I would have about the patch is with the member
QLabel naming ("percentage") it doesn't follow the member naming convention
it'd seem (it stands out in the patch, all other members are prefixed with
"m_").
Other than that it's fine by me.

Cheers,
--