[rekonq] About Rekonq doc

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Tue Aug 31 09:26:40 CEST 2010

On mardi 31 août 2010 01:02:04 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Hi, until yesterday, KDE translators have been translated a doc that was
> located at
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/network/doc/rekonq/?pathrev=1169512
>
> Today/Yesterday Laurent removed it citing "moved to gitorious"

I looked at git source and saw a doc. And in extragear this doc was not the
same, and not compile by default so for me rekonq dev forgot to remove it when
it moved to git. Perhaps it's not an error but for me the "two" doc was
different.

> I went to http://www.gitorious.org/rekonq/mainline/trees/master/docs and
> found another docbook. Hurray for duplication!  That i have no idea if it
> is newer, older or the same.
>
> The thing is that currently the KDE l10n workflow does not allow
> translation of docbooks not hosted in svn, so with Laurent removal of the
> doc in extragear/network, rekonq doc is effectively untranslatable. Not
> sure it matters, because if it was older than the docu in gitorious it's
> not that bad anyway.

Waou... I didn't know that doc from apps which is in git is untranslatable. Not
good.
I thought that it was as po file.

So kdevelop doc is not translatable too...

So it's necessary to have a svn access for doc and git access for code.

So feel free to revert my commit (but we must update doc I think)

Regards