[rekonq] Some abnormal behaviour

Rohan Garg rohangarg at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 22 01:55:48 CEST 2010

Hi
When you launch rekonq from  a terminal, krunner or gdb, rekonq behaves
differently in each situation. I cannot determine the cause of this, but
with gdb mode almost all the issues i face with rekonq disappear.When rekonq
is launched from a terminal, some issues remain ( for eg. when you type
about:home and press enter it does not work, whereas the same is working in
gdb mode ).Launching from krunner is the worst of them all with icons of
about:foo not being displayed ( Even after applying Yoann Laissus and my own
commit ).
Any ideas what may be causing this?

Regards
Rohan Garg