[rekonq] Urlbar improvements

Johannes Zellner johannes.zellner at nokia.com
Wed Apr 14 11:32:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

I can only give feedback on the current version in git.
I like the overall behavior, with some remarks. (all entries I need are
somewhere in the list ;-) )

If I type: "heise" (http://heise.de is in history)
then the first item in the list is: "gg:heise"
which is ok, but it is not visually selected....anyway if I press enter rekonq
searches for "heise", exactly what I want.

The next entry is "http://heise" which makes no sense at all here.

The next entry is "http://heise.de" from history, also good.
But I need actually three arrow down hits to get there!

I would prefer to have the searchengine not shown in the list but if there is
no "." (dot) in the urlbars content just search for this and the first list
item should be "http://heise.de" from history.

Well, thats just my opinion on this.
Maybe too oldschool ;-)

Thanks,